Thursday, September 10, 2015

What's Your Dress Style?

I hope you all enjoyed your Summer.  School has started back up and I finally have a little time to catch up on my posts.  I've been waiting for the opportunity to make a variety of bridal gown cookies (and bridesmaids too).  Just look at these cookies - I'm in love with these cutters!  Oh the endless possibilities!   I'll have a few more cookie/cake posts this week and then something I'm really excited for.....Harry Potter DIY gifts!  I can't wait to share them with you. 




5 comments:

  1. These are stunning. Where did you get those cutters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are handmade copper cutters from ecrandal.com The cutters are as beautiful as the cookies! They're on the pricey side, but you won't find these styles elsewhere. If you place an order with them, be sure to mention we referred you.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dolores, I sent you an email today. I'm going to remove your comment so no one gets your private information.

      Delete